Lot #110: Vine Dining at Virago – Dinner for 10
For one lucky bidder and nine of their friends…get ready to be “vined and dined” at one of Nashville’s most innovative and unique restaurants. The private “Lotus Room” at Virago, located in the Gulch near sister restaurants Kayne Prime and Whiskey Kitchen, will be the scene for a five-course experience featuring the expansive menu and creativity of Chef Robbie Wilson, Culinary Director for MStreet, paired with wines donated by loyal supporters of l’Eté du Vin. From the food to the décor to the vibe…it’s like a trip around the world without having to pack!
The wines to be poured (listed below) have been donated by Cathy and Fred Weisbrodt and Valerie and Adam Landa, who will serve as hosts for your group.
- Louis Roederer Brut Premier Champagne NV
- Carl von Schubert Maximin Grunhaus Abstberg Riesling Spatlese 2001
- Ramey Wine Cellars Hyde Vineyard Chardonnay 2005 (from magnum)
- Lillian Winery Syrah 2005
- Sea Smoke Cellars Pinot Noir Southing 2005 (from magnum)
- Robert Foley Vineyards Claret 2003 (from magnum)
- Cakebread Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon 2001 (from magnum)
- Chateau Guiraud Sauternes 2005 (#4 in 2008 Wine Spectator Top 100)
Wines donated by the Weisbrodts and Landas. Location and dinner donated by MStreet.