From one summer’s eve in 1980 until now, we have hosted wine events and auctions in the Nashville, TN area to raise money for the battle against cancer. What started with Un Eté du Vin, “A Summer of Wine,” has grown into a successful non-profit organization known as Nashville Wine Auction. Generosity of Spirit: The funds raised at our events are donated to non-profit organizations for cancer research, patient treatment and family support. Because we are passionate about our community, all of our proceeds stay in Tennessee. If you would love to partake in an evening of glamour, generosity, good cheer and great wine, consider one of our auction events:
Join Us! In addition to our three main events, the calendar below also outlines some of the dinners, parties, and wine events sold at our auctions. You may discover a few openings at these wine experiences available for purchase. If you want to know more about us and our events sign-up for our event emails
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Nashville’s Safer at Home initiative in response to COVID-19, we are in the process of rescheduling all April, May, June, July & August events.
We dare you to think of a greater duo than Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Go ahead…wait.
Like the great pairings of the world, this dynamic duo is as simpatico as peanut butter and jelly or Champagne and French fries. We can think of no better way to celebrate these two classic varietals, than a Saturday lunch showcasing their beauty, complexity, and overall yumminess.
Experiencing the many faces of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir with a fabulous Saturday lunch will be 34 fast-acting and thirsty bidders. This extravaganza takes place at Kayne Prime with old and new world wines from the cellar of Pam and Steve Taylor.
Without a doubt, the wines listed below will be a huge hit. We’re quite certain the food will be also be amazing, as we lined up one of our favorite chefs to do the job. Chef Andrew Whitney brings years of diverse culinary experience to chef-chic boutique restaurant, Kayne Prime. There he focuses on dishes that are a celebration of the now, featuring modern interpretations of the classics in the form of market-driven, fresh, farm-to-table creations. And he also has partnered with Nashville Wine Auction for many wine dinners, Private Vintner Dinners, and is currently featured at this year’s Pairings Dinner. See? Andrew is definitely one of our “favorites,” and after this event he’s sure to be one of yours too!
• Canaille Chardonnay 2018
• Far Niente Chardonnay 2017
• Kongsgaard The Judge 2014
• Joseph Drouhin Marquis de Laguiche Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Morgeot 2017
• Shea Wine Cellars Shea Vineyard Homer 2012
• Bonaccorsi Nielson Vineyard Pinot Noir 2012
• Felton Road Block k5 Central Otago New Zealand 2017
• Louis Jadot Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru Estournelles St Jacques 2005
• Marcassin ‘Marcassin Vineyard’ Pinot Noir 2012
• Peter Michael Clos du Ciel Pinot Noir 2017
• Pisoni Estate Pinot Noir 2015
• Kosta Browne Bootlegger’s Hill Pinot Noir 2016
• Louis Jadot Mazis-Chambertin 2006
• Hirsch Vineyards Block 8 Pinot Noir 2014
• Littorai The Pivot Vineyard Pinot Noir 2015
• Williams Selyem Westside Road Neighbors Pinot Noir 2017
• Domaine Jean Grivot Clos Vougeot 2008
Donated by Pam & Steve Taylor, Chef Andrew Whitney, Kayne Prime