- This event has passed.
The Many Faces of Chardonnay & Pinot Noir
August 14, 2021 @ 6:00 am - 8:00 amSOLD OUT
We dare you to think of a greater duo than Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Go ahead…wait.
Like the great pairings of the world, this dynamic duo is as simpatico as peanut butter and jelly or Champagne and French fries. We can think of no better way to celebrate these two classic varietals, than a Saturday lunch showcasing their beauty, complexity, and overall yumminess.
Experiencing the many faces of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir with a fabulous Saturday lunch will be 34 fast-acting and thirsty bidders. This extravaganza takes place at The Thompson, in the Lucille Room with old and new world wines from the cellar of Pam and Steve Taylor.
• Canaille Chardonnay 2018
• Far Niente Chardonnay 2017
• Kongsgaard The Judge 2014
• Joseph Drouhin Marquis de Laguiche Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Morgeot 2017
• Shea Wine Cellars Shea Vineyard Homer 2012
• Bonaccorsi Nielson Vineyard Pinot Noir 2012
• Felton Road Block k5 Central Otago New Zealand 2017
• Louis Jadot Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru Estournelles St Jacques 2005
• Marcassin ‘Marcassin Vineyard’ Pinot Noir 2012
• Peter Michael Clos du Ciel Pinot Noir 2017
• Pisoni Estate Pinot Noir 2015
• Kosta Browne Bootlegger’s Hill Pinot Noir 2016
• Louis Jadot Mazis-Chambertin 2006
• Hirsch Vineyards Block 8 Pinot Noir 2014
• Littorai The Pivot Vineyard Pinot Noir 2015
• Williams Selyem Westside Road Neighbors Pinot Noir 2017
• Domaine Jean Grivot Clos Vougeot 2008
Donated by Pam & Steve Taylor, The Thompson
Please note new location: Thompson Hotel (401 11th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203), in the Lucille Room.