Perfect Pairing: Paso Robles & Lockeland Table
August 24 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm$1,000
Listen up gang, put on your big kid britches because this dinner is bound to go for BIG! Clear your calendar for Thursday, August 24 because you’re headed for a Paso Robles pairing at Lockeland Table!
Everything is big in Paso Robles. The pickup trucks, the cowboy hats, the bold red blends. Biggest of all? The more than 610,000-acre grape-growing appellation itself. At three times the size of Napa Valley, Paso reigned as the largest undivided appellation in California for over 30 years until 2014, when the Central Coast region was divided into 11 sub-appellations. This gave both producers and consumers a better handle on the enological giant.
Winemakers are still evaluating how differing soils, microclimates, and topographies affect each district. There’s incredible viticultural variability within even the smallest of districts. Pamela and Anthony Cmelak have chosen a lineup of their favorite, critically-acclaimed wines from this giant of a region for the festivities.
Oh, and we can’t forget to mention the setting for the evening: the patio of Lockeland Table! Chef Hal Holden-Bache will create a masterful pairing to go with these fantastic wines. A true community restaurant and bar, Lockeland Table is essentially the neighborhood clubhouse for East Nashville residents seeking a convivial atmosphere and soulful food.
- Broc Cellars Love Sparkling Chenin Blanc 2021
- Denner Vineyards Willow Creek District Viognier 2019
- Opolo Vineyards Flirtations Moscato NV
- Saxum Vineyards James Berry Vineyard White 2019
- Tablas Creek Vineyard Esprit de Tablas Blanc 2020
- Tablas Creek Vineyard Roussanne 2018
- Brady Vineyard Zinfandel 2018
- Daou Vineyards Sequentis Reserve Merlot 2019
- Denner Vineyards Bassetti Vineyard Syrah 2014
- Denner Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Denner Vineyards The Dirt Worshipper
- Denner Vineyards Willow Creek District Zinfandel 2020
- Epoch Estate Veracity 2016
- L’Aventure Estate Cuvée 2011
- L’Aventure Estate Cuvée 2018
- My Favorite Neighbor Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Saxum 4 Hearts Vineyards Petite Sirah 2018
- Saxum Vineyards Broken Stones 2016
- Saxum Vineyards James Berry Vineyard 2018
- Saxum Vineyards Terry Hoage Vineyard 2016
- Torrin The Banshee 2019
- Torrin The Maven 2011
- Turley Wine Cellars Duarte Vineyard Zinfandel 2019
This event takes place on Thursday, August 24, 2023 at Lockeland Table.
We have 1 spot/pour open (2 seats, 1 pour) for $1,000.
Call the office at 615-329-1670 to reserve this spot.
Donated by Pamela & Anthony Cmelak, Chef Hal Holden-Bache, Lockeland Table