old Google Analytics code
From one summer’s eve in 1980 until now, we have hosted wine events and auctions in the Nashville, TN area to raise money for the battle against cancer. What started with Un Eté du Vin, “A Summer of Wine,” has grown into a successful non-profit organization known as Nashville Wine Auction. Generosity of Spirit: The funds raised at our events are donated to non-profit organizations for cancer research, patient treatment and family support. Because we are passionate about our community, all of our proceeds stay in Tennessee. If you would love to partake in an evening of glamour, generosity, good cheer and great wine, consider one of our auction events:
There are many variables to consider when marketing a wine. Perhaps the most important consideration… What to name it! Catchy names can be fun and flirty, but it takes a confident winemaker to put their own name right on the bottle.
This “It’s All In the Name” dinner highlights eight talented winemakers and their namesake juice. A very fortunate group of eight will be hosted by Adam and Valerie Landa for an amazing dinner featuring some of the most well-known wine producers from the west coast. They will drink Pride, Turley, Pott, Greer, Fairchild, Piper, Mondavi, and Schrader, side by side paired with the mouthwatering menu at Nashville’s hottest new steakhouse. E3 Chophouse is a high end, service-driven, ranch-to-restaurant experience, newly opened in 2019. Their all-natural, antibiotic and hormone-free E3 Black Angus beef comes straight from the family-owned E3 Ranch, located in Fort Scott, Kansas.
• Pride Mountain Vineyards Reserve Claret 2005
• Pott The Oligarch Hudson Vineyard 2009
• Turley Ueberroth Vineyard Zinfandel 2008
• Turley Pesenti Vineyard Zinfandel 2005
• Fairchild Estate Sigaro Cabernet Sauvignon 2008
• Roy Piper Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
• Greer Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
• Robert Mondavi The Reserve To-Kalon Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
• Schrader Cellars RBS Beckstoffer To-Kalon Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
• Château Rieussec 2010
Donated by Adam & Valerie Landa, E3 Chophouse