Gourmet Pasta Cooking Class with Wine at Black Diamond Culinary
April 1 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm$250
For those who love wine, pasta, and the combination of the two, this is your event! Nashville Wine Auction is teaming up with Black Diamond Culinary for the Spring Pasta Making Class on Saturday, April 1. Lock in your place at the table and roll up your sleeves as you’ll learn from Chef Kristen McCorkle how to make delicious homemade pasta!
In this hands-on class, you’ll laugh while learning how to make your yummy meal. Then, sit and enjoy the fruits of your labor, as dinner consists of a soup or salad course, a pasta course with protein (freshly made by you!) and a special dessert. Naturally, Nashville Wine Auction will provide plenty of wine to make this class more delectable and unforgettable!
Wine courses include:
- Col del Lupo ‘Deligo’ Dry Prosecco di Conegliano- Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG NV
- Col del Lupo Extra Dry Prosecco di Conegliano- Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG NV
- Jermann ‘Vintage Tunina’ Venezia Giulia IGT 2019
- D’Isanto & D’Isanto ‘I Balzini’ White Label Colli della
- Toscana Centrale IGT 2009
- Prunotto Barolo DOCG 2015
This event takes place on Saturday, April 1, 2023 at Black Diamond Culinary in Franklin.
A few spots are still open at $250 per spot.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat.
Donated by Taylor Rice, Haley & Gray Schoch, Loren Chumley & Scott Peterson, Black Diamond Culinary