Feeling Optimistic About Brunch
May 20 @ 11:30 am - 5:00 pm$650
Join your friends for brunch on the third Saturday in May for a tour de force through the world of wine, lip-smacking seafood, and perfect pairings at The Optimist. Slurp oysters with Sancerre! Master Meursault and Mâconnais! Sip through Sicily and the Sonoma Coast! The Optimist might say it best: “Where the sunshine gladdens, the rain falls to bless, and there, beneath the blue sky, we dream of old friends and new adventures.”
Texas-born and bred Ford Fry is a James Beard Award semi-finalist and Eater’s Empire builder of the year. Chef Fry extended that empire to Nashville with several dining concepts including the beloved seafood restaurant, The Optimist, in Germantown.
This brunch will take place above the restaurant in the gorgeous Le Loup with its custom underwater mural and vintage setting. Located at the top of an unassuming staircase, Le Loup is a hidden gem.
Join your friends for this Spring brunch celebration on Saturday, May 20, 2023. Chef Zane Dearien, who built his chops at Hotel 21c in Bentonville, Gray and Dudley, and Husk, will create a mouth-watering experience for these beautiful wines.
Wine courses include:
- Captûre Rosé of Sangiovese 2021
- Domaine Vacheron Sancerre Blanc 2021
- Domaine Vacheron Sancerre Blanc Le Pavé 2020
- Aeris Wines Etna Bianco Superiore 2016, 2017, 2018
- Domaine Alain Patriarche Bourgogne La Monatine 2019
- Domaine Alain Patriarche Meursault Vieilles Vignes 2020
- Château des Quarts Pouilly-Fuissé Clos de Quarts 2013
- Maggy Hawk Stormin’ Pinot Noir 2020
- Zeitlos Annapolis Vineyard Pinot Noir 2020
- Ferrari Perlé Rosé Riserva Sparkling Trentodoc 2016
This event takes place on Saturday, May 20, 203 at Le Loup.
A few spots are still open at $650 per spot.
Call the office at (615) 329-1760 to secure your spot.
Donated by The Spire Collection, Sara & Dave Terry, Alli Dolan, Loren Chumley & Scott Peterson, Kristen & Brian Junghans, Erin & Theo Morrison