- This event has passed.
Another Flawless 100-Point Dinner
June 11 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm$2000
Following our tradition of perfectly paired 100-Point Dinners, we proudly present the next installment in the series… Another Flawless 100-Point dinner. Featuring eighteen 100-point wines and only ten pours, this dinner is the upper echelon, the crème de la crème of wine dinners.
A 100-point rating is a rarity in the world of wine critics. Any critic worth his or her salt wouldn’t stake their reputation on just any wine. It’s an honor for a producer, but even more so, it’s a gift to those fortunate enough to taste such a coveted bottle. And we’re going to open 22 estimable bottles in one evening.
Super-generous hosts Pamela and Anthony Cmelak will join ten eager tasters at The Thompson on Saturday, June 11, 2022 for what is certain to be a whirlwind of an evening. Following a Pol Roger reception, their guests will embark on an expertly coordinated plan of top-rated bottles paired with amazing courses.
– Pol Roger Cuvée Sir Winston Churchill Brut Champagne 2008 (3 bottles)
– Ramey Rochioli Vineyard Chardonnay 2018
– Marcassin Marcassin Vineyard Chardonnay 2012
– Aubert Wines Eastside Vineyard Chardonnay 2016
– M. Chapoutier Ermitage Blanc De L’Orée 2009
– E. Guigal Ermitage Ex-Voto Blanc 2015
– Paul Lato Cinematique Larner Vineyard Syrah 2016
– Alban Vineyards Reva Estate Syrah 2006
– Aubert Wines UV Vineyard Pinot Noir 2016
– Quilceda Creek Galitzine Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
– Spottswoode Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
– Casanova di Neri Tenuta Nuova Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2006
– Ciacci Piccolomini d’Aragona Pianrosso Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2015
– Domaine Rene Rostaing Côte-Rôtie Côte Blonde 2015
– Lapostolle Clos Apalta 2015
– Delas Frères Hermitage Les Bessards 2015
– Clos i Terrasses Clos Erasmus Priorat DOCa 2015
– Château Léoville Poyferré 2009
– Château Pontet-Canet 2010
– Château Rieussec 2001
– Markus Molitor Urziger Wurzgarten Riesling Beerenauslese 2017
– Château de Laubade Bas Armagnac Vintage 1967
Donated by Pamela & Anthony Cmelak
Buy-A-Spot at this dinner for $2,000
Saturday, June 11, 2022
At The Thompson
There are 2 spots open, call the office to secure your spot.
One spot includes:
1 seat at the dinner
1 pour of each wine