- This event has passed.
Across the Globe: Epic Food and Wine Tour
January 21 @ 12:30 pmSOLD OUT
All aboard for a three-hour tour you WANT to be a part of! Twenty intrepid explorers will join the expert culinary team at Kayne Prime for a tantalizing tour around the world, featuring wines from the cellar of Pam and Steve Taylor.
Let’s explore the lineup, shall we? Starting with Salon and ending with Yquem, the evening boasts some of the best bottlings from Old World to New, including Grand Cru Rousseau Clos de Ruchottes, a 2000 Cheval Blanc, and a magnum of 2005 Penfolds Grange… Buckle up!
• Salon Cuvée ‘S’ Le Mesnil Blanc de Blancs
• Bouchard Père & Fils Montrachet Grand Cru 2010
• Kongsgaard The Judge Chardonnay 2013
• Domaine Armand Rousseau Pere et Fils Ruchottes-Chambertin Grand Cru ‘Clos des Ruchottes’ Monopole 2005
• Marcassin ‘Marcassin Vineyard’ Pinot Noir 2012
• Penfolds Grange Bin 95 2005 (1.5L)
• Château Rayas Châteauneuf-du-Pape Reserve 2005
• Château Cheval Blanc 2000
• Masseto Toscana IGT 1992
• Harlan Estate 2011
• Château d’Yquem 1986
This dinner can be summed up in one word: EPIC. Cheers to the lucky bidders who get to be part of this globe-trotting group!
Donated by Pam & Steve Taylor, Kayne Prime