From one summer’s eve in 1980 until now, we have hosted wine events and auctions in the Nashville, TN area to raise money for the battle against cancer. What started with Un Eté du Vin, “A Summer of Wine,” has grown into a successful non-profit organization known as Nashville Wine Auction. Generosity of Spirit: The funds raised at our events are donated to non-profit organizations for cancer research, patient treatment and family support. Because we are passionate about our community, all of our proceeds stay in Tennessee. If you would love to partake in an evening of glamour, generosity, good cheer and great wine, consider one of our auction events:
All aboard for a three hour tour you WANT to be a part of! Twenty intrepid explorers will join the expert culinary team at Kayne Prime for a tantalizing tour around the
world, featuring wines from the cellar of Pam and Steve Taylor.
Let’s explore the lineup, shall we? Starting with Salon and ending with Yquem, the evening boasts some of the best bottlings from Old World to New, including Grand Cru Rousseau
Clos de Ruchottes, a 2000 Cheval Blanc, and a magnum of 2005 Penfolds Grange… Buckle up!
• Salon Cuvée ‘S’ Le Mesnil Blanc de Blancs
• Bouchard Père & Fils Montrachet Grand Cru 2010
• Kongsgaard The Judge Chardonnay 2013
• Domaine Armand Rousseau Pere et Fils Ruchottes-Chambertin Grand Cru ‘Clos des Ruchottes’ Monopole 2005
• Marcassin ‘Marcassin Vineyard’ Pinot Noir 2012
• Penfolds Grange Bin 95 2005 (1.5L)
• Château Rayas Châteauneuf-du-Pape Reserve 2005
• Château Cheval Blanc 2000
• Masseto Toscana IGT 1992
• Harlan Estate 2011
• Château d’Yquem 1986
This dinner can be summed up in one word: EPIC. Cheers to the lucky bidders who get to be part of this globe-trotting group!
Donated by Pam & Steve Taylor, Kayne Prime